Drow Vs Axe - Dota 2 Drow Vs Axe - Dota 2

REPORT AXE NO BLINK GG

The Mature Collab The Mature Collab

I'm pretty sure 7 out of 10 of the "people" who participated in this collab are the alts of one person.

Why would you spend time making 7 bad parts when you could have spend that long on one part and have it at least come out mediocre.

I feel sorry for the other people in the collab, if there are other people and not just more alts you have created to trick people, in both this submission and in the forums into thinking people care about your work and actually want to work with you.

IvoAluminum responds:

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT...

Pukamon: Episode One Pukamon: Episode One

Need to work on your voice acting and jokes, animation was okay. I feel as though you are using pokemon as a stepping stone to get views though which would be totally fine if the jokes and voice acting were upto scratch.

Sometimes It Snows In April Sometimes It Snows In April

As a game it's just not very good, and that's all I can judge it as.

Shark Lake Fisherman Shark Lake Fisherman

Just to let you know the page scrolls with WASD aswell, but fun little game for the parts I could play, maybe the scrolling back up is just part of the game haha.

fabian-jarrett responds:

WASD too! What browser are you using?

Snap Freeze Snap Freeze

We told you to fix the art and you didn't. The gameplay is all good use these skills on your next game and maybe get a good artists and you will have a great game on your hands.

dangoval95 responds:

yeah sorry bro, but I just wanted to get this game done with and move onto something else. If I make a sequel I'll get a real artist ;)

Unedited Stickam Rap (old) Unedited Stickam Rap (old)

*press F to pay respects*

F

:'(

Can't Live W/O Em Can't Live W/O Em

Love the song, was working on a pic to go with the song. I'll show you if I finish dat big booty bitch.

Poniiboi responds:

Dude, thanks. PMme.

Prodigal for me Prodigal for me

A review.

To begin with I thought that it could be a track from a dance version of The war of the World musical.

It's a great song man, Can't wait till your next one.

merlin responds:

Thanks man! Be sure to tell a friend about it, or put it on your ipod for when you jazzercize.

Regards,
merlin

Spooky scary skeleton Spooky scary skeleton

This is pretty outdated now.

Sentry Knight Beat em up The Final Battle Sentry Knight Beat em up The Final Battle

wow very nice man!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. How nice of you.

Chocolate Pirate Bunny! Chocolate Pirate Bunny!

bewbs